from Electric Scooter Tour San Diego
Hop on a scooter and explore the Downtown and Balboa areas on this self-guided tour. Quickly get a feel for the city as you cruise around. Don't worry about navigation– The Scooter's talking GPS will keep you on track, so you can focus on having fun.Inclusions
- Electric scooter.
- Rider orientation.
Not suitable for:
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Children under the age of 15.
- 1 Scooter will hold a maximum of 1 person. Prices are per person.
- Must be 15 years or older to rent riders under 18 must have a parent or guardian present at all times. Must possess a major credit card and a valid government-issued picture ID (international license is not necessary, international passport accepted). Scooters do not accommodate passengers of any kind.
- On the day of rental, a security deposit will be held on your credit card until the Scooter is returned. All riders must sign a standard participant agreement. Renters will have the option to purchase Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) insurance on the day of rental.
- Renters are free to extend the length of their tour on the day of rental. Additional rental time will be charged in 15-minute increments.
- Scooters must be returned to rental location before dusk.